Call it a bowl, call it a salad – point is, it’s delicious!
For 6 servings:
- Boil 200g of brown rice according to instructions, then cool, add:
- One tin of drained and washed kidney beans
- One tin of drained and washed butter beans
- One tin of sweetcorn
- One finely chopped whole cucumber
- Two finely chopped red peppers
- Four finely chopped medium tomatoes
- One large chopped lettuce or 4 small gem lettuces
- Whatever other veggies you have in the fridge! I added some sprouts from a mix that needed using up and some very sad looking coriander
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and toasted tortillas!