Quiches are awesome. Once you’ve made 1 and realised how easy it is, you can make 100 different types. You can throw in courgettes, peppers or which ever other vegetables you have in the fridge. Here’s the recipe for 4:
- Pre-heat you oven to 180 C/ 356 F.
- Line a shallow oven dish with shop bought puff pastry.
- In a pan, fry 200g/ 1.5 cups of small chunks of bacon and one finely chopped medium onion.
- Add in 150g/ 1 cup of frozen spinach.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake up 4 eggs with salt, pepper and a splash of milk.
- Put everything into the pan with the dough, add in 150g/ 1.5 cups of grated cheese (emmental, cheddar, gruyere… as long as it’s not light)
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with salad. Enjoy!